With the introduction of social networking websites it has enabled people to communicate with family, friends, and businesses and just about anyone that has an internet connection. It is amazing how people can now communicate with other people all over the world. Social networking is also given another opportunity for business people to make money online. Business men and women can connect with potential customers all over the world via social network websites.
Social networking sites allow you to develop relationships to people worldwide and introduce them to what your business has to offer. If you have an online business and haven’t yet used social networking for your business then now is the time to start.
Here are the top ten social networking websites to use for your business.
1. Facebook – Facebook is probably the biggest social networking website and gives many opportunities to meet new people in the niche of your business. With Facebook you can create groups for your business where you can share your offers for some great results.
2. YouTube – This is also a huge social network site allowing people to connect through video. You can build a channel of video uploads that you can share with people worldwide. YouTube allows people to subscribe to your video channel so you can build relationships through video marketing.
3. Twitter – with Twitter you can follow your friends or colleagues and they can follow you. You can share micro-updates with people who follow you and if you do it right this can be a great way to drive people to your website.
4. Squidoo – with this website you can create your own mini website called a lens and you can write about any topic you like. This is a great site for sharing information and also bringing visitors through to your own website.
5. Hubpages – is very similar to Squidoo but you create hubs in which you can write about any topic and link back to your own website.
6. MySpace – MySpace was once the biggest social networking site but is not as popular as it once was. It is still a very good site to build up contacts and promote your business.
7. LinkedIn – this site allows you to network with other business people within your industry. This is a great site for connecting with other people in the same industry or with similar business interests.
8. Classmates – this is a great social networking site that can connect you with friends that you went to school with and have lost contact with. This is a great way to rekindle friendships from the past.
9. Xanga – this is a fantastic blogging community where you can share photos, videos, blogs and more. You can network with people worldwide that share similar interests.
10. Weebly – this is another site similar to a blog where you can write about any topic and share information with other people worldwide. This is another great network site that can help you to promote your business.
These are our top ten social networking sites and there are many others out there. The most important point to remember when using any of these websites for marketing your business is that you abide by their terms of service. Your business can reach a whole new level when using social network sites for marketing so start joining some of these websites and watch your business and social life grow.